The following resources are intended to assist individuals in seeking help and advocating for themselves. Feel free
to explore these resources and decide which one may be best for your circumstance. These resources do not replace appropriate mental health therapy. If you are in a crisis, you can always call 911 or go to the Emergency Room (ER).
. Hotlines/Resources for Depression/Anxiety/Crisis
– Hopeline (Suicide Prevention): 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 988
– Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-Talk (1-800-8255)
– The NAMI HelpLine can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm, ET. 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or email@example.com
The following resources are for those who struggle with alcohol and/or substance abuse struggles or the loved ones of those who struggle with alcohol and/or substance use/abuse.
Alcohol or Substance Abuse Help/Support Resources
– National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
– Alcohol Abuse and Crisis Intervention: 1-800-234-0246
– National Cocaine Hotline: 1-800-COCAINE (262-2463)
– Al-Anon/Alateen Hotline (for friends and family) 1-800-344-2666
These resources are for those who have survived various traumatic situations. These organization may be able to help with additional resource, in addition to emotional support during times of crisis or distress.